Lotion Exfoliante Peau Nette
Step 2: exfoliation
This lotion made from 2% salicylic acid and azelaic acid eliminates dead cells and combats blackheads and imperfections. It regulates the sebum and shrinks and reduces pores. It brightens the complexion, makes the skin smoother and improves the penetration and efficiency of the skin-care products that will be used later.
Thanks to the combination of lemon balm extracts, Provitamin B5 and Aloe vera, the lotion hydrates the skin and does not irritate it. This lotion can be applied to the neck, upper chest and hands.
It is recommended for dull, oily and blemish-prone skins as well as skins that have enlarged pores. For sensitive skins, it is preferable to use the Soft Skin Exfoliating Lotion.
- 97.4 % natural ingredients
- 100 % biodegradable
- Handmade to guarantee freshness and maximum efficiency
- For dull, oily and blemish-prone skins.
- Salicylic acid: It has a powerful keratolytic effect as well as an antibacterial effect, it prevents the formation of blackheads and shrinks enlarged pores;
- Provitamine B5: It prevents dehydration and soothes;
- Lemon balm extracts: very soothing and purifying;
- Cucumber, Aloe vera: very hydrating and soothing.
- Myrtle, lavender: they foster skin balance for oily skins and shrink pores.
Instructions for use
In the evening, after your cleaning routine, apply the Clear Skin Exfoliating Lotion on a piece of cotton. Put the product lightly on the blemished areas.
Let the lotion penetrate and dry well before applying the next product (5 to 10 minutes).
Avoid the eye contour (if the product enters the eye, rinse thoroughly with clear water for 1 to 2 minutes).
Put sunscreen on every morning for the duration of your treatment with the Clear Skin Exfoliation Lotion.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Lavandula angustifolia flower water, Myrtus communis flower water, Melissa officinalis leaf extract, Cucumis sativus fruit extract, Panthenol, Salix nigra, Salicylic acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Fragrance, Benzilic acid, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Xanthan gum.