Step 3: care
The Cream of Eternity is a combination of two plants originating from Asia: Centella asiatica, a powerful regenerator called beauty treasure, and kombu brown algae, whose extract has an anti-aging effect and is well-known for its protective and invigorating properties. The two plants stimulate collagen synthesis, which makes the skin firm and vigorous.
In addition, combining these two plants with the elastin booster (calcium 2-ketogluconate), hyaluronic acid and silicium optimize this lifting and “plumping” effect on the skin.
Thanks to vitamin B5, hyaluronic acid and Aloe vera, the Cream of Eternity also soothes and hydrates the skin.
The Cream of Eternity is thus a light cream, almost a lotion, for an eternally young skin.
- 99.4% natural ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
- Handmade to guarantee freshness and maximum efficiency
The Cream of Eternity is non-comedogenic. It is meant to be used for all types of skins, even though it is recommended for blemish-prone skins (thanks to its healing effect), for sensitive damaged and irritated skins and for dull skins.
- Centella asiatica: it powerfully regenerates, tightens and invigorates the skin.
- Kombu brown algae extract: it has an anti-wrinkle effect, it makes the skin smoother.
- Silicium: tightens it and gives it vigor.
- Hyaluronic acid, Aloe vera: very hydrating.
- Vitamin B5: it soothes and repairs the skin barrier.
Instructions for use
- Use the Cream of Eternity in the morning or evening.
- Apply the Cream on your whole face and neck by massaging the skin so it can better absorb the product.
- Choose one of our serums and apply it on your face before using this cream.
Water, Monomethylsilanetriol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centella asiatica, Squalane,Coco-caprylate, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Cucumis sativus extract, Glyceryl stearate se, Panthenol, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, luminaria digitate, Glyceryl stearate citrate, fragrance, Cetearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Calcium 2-cetogluconate.