Step 3: care
The Forever Young Cream is made from Bakuchiol, a natural alternative to retinol. Bakuchiol is a powerful anti-aging molecule that targets wrinkles and fine lines and makes skin texture smoother without causing irritations.
Bakuchiol has been shown to regulate gene expression just like retinol. Both stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and reduce photo-aging, which reveals itself through the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. However, Bakuchiol has several advantages over retinol:
- As opposed to retinol, Bakuchiol does not have severe side effects on the skin such as shedding, red blotches or skin rash. It thus constitutes a much softer alternative.
- Bakuchiol can also act as an antioxidant for the protection of the skin from damages caused by free radicals; this effect is optimized by combining Bakuchiol with vitamin E in the Forever Young Cream.
- Bakuchiol can be useda by pregnant women and individuals who have sensitive skins.
In the Forever Young Cream, Bakuchiol is combined with squalan, macerated calendula and apricot oil, which makes the Cream even more soothing and hydrating.
Acne and other inflammatory or bacterial flare-ups are greatly reduced when the Forever Young Cream is used.
This Cream thus reduces wrinkles, brightens complexion, treats acne and makes the skin flexible and hydrated.
- 99.4% natural ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
The cream can be used in the morning and evening and suits all types of skins.
- Bakuchiol: an antioxidant, it also has anti-inflammatory and anti-acne effects.
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant, it has an anti-aging effect.
Squalan, bisabolol: they are soothing and make the skin softer and more elastic.
- Apricot oil: it brightens the complexion.
Instructions for use
You can use the Forever Young Cream in the evening or both in the morning and evening for a more powerful effect.
Apply a pat of Forever Young Cream on your cheeks, forehead, neck and upper chest while smoothing down facial features.
In the morning, use the serum of your choice (cf link to serums) then wait for 5 to 10 minutes and use the Forever Young Cream.
In the evening, after having used the Forever Young Cream, wait for 15 minutes and use the Revitalized Night Serum.
Lavandula angustifolia flower water, Aloe barbadensis Leaf juice, Pelargonium asperum water, Squalane, Coco-caprylate, Simmondsia chinensis, Prunus armeniaca kernel, Glycerin, Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, Panthenol, Glyceryl stearate se, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Cetearyl alcohol, Tocopherol, Bakuchiol, Aqua, Benzyl alcohol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Fragrance, Citric acid, Bisabolol, Xanthan gum.