Step 2: exfoliation
This mask combines fruit acids (AHAs), alpha arbutin, black willow bark extract (a natural source of salicylic acid), Royal jelly and bakuchiol.
It thus provides a deep exfoliation that helps combat visible skin imperfections and improve the skin’s complexion.
It also improves the skin texture’s appearance and makes fine lines less visible.
AHAs—Alpha Hydroxy Acids (which include glycolic, lactic, tartaric and citric acids)—exfoliate the highest surface of the skin. They shrink skin pores, even out and brighten your face’s complexion.
The black willow bark extract and the bakuchiol also stimulate cell renewal and lighten liver spots on the skin. Their keratolytic effect reduces the skin’s roughness and unevenness, makes skin texture smoother and shrinks pores.
Alpha abrutie is a purified active bio-synthetic ingredient that reduces spots and unevenness in the skin texture.
- 98.4% natural ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
The Fair Skin Mask is meant to be used for all types of skins, but especially for normal, mixed ,oily skins and blemish-prone skins.
- AHAs: they erase scars caused by light acne, reduce signs of aging (such as age spots and fine lines), even out complexion and increase the skin’s elasticity;
- Black willow bark extract (plant-derived salicylic acid): it provides a chemical exfoliation that cleanses, erases and reduces the appearance of pores without having the irritating effects of synthetic salicylic acid.
- Bakuchiol: astringent, regenerates cells, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties but does not have retinol’s secondary effects, namely irritations and photosensitization;
- Alpha abrutin: reduces the appearance of spots and hyperpigmentation;
- Palmarosa and rosemary essential oils and myrtle hydrosol: purifying, astringent and revitalizing;
- Helichrysum italicum: invigorates blood circulation, restorative;
- Honey and Provitamine B5: regenerate, hydrate and soothe the skin.
Instructions for use
Use the Fair Skin Mask continuously (once to twice per week in the evening).
It is recommended to follow the below steps:
- Apply the mask on dry skin while avoiding the eye contour;
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes;
- Exfoliate with circular movements;
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
You can then apply the Revitalized Night Serum to your face.
Mel extract, Rosa damascena flower water, Myrtus communis leaf water, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Alpha-arbutin, Aqua, Saccharum officinarum extract, Olea Europaea flower extract, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, Pantenol, Xanthan gum, Bakuchiol, Royal jelly, Citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract, Citrus limon fruit extract, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera extract, Benzyl alcohol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Acacia gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbic acid, Rosmarinus officinalis extract, Helichrysum italicum flower oil, Cymbopogon martini leaf oil, Acer saccharum extract, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Citric acid.