Step 3: care
The Radiant Mask contains three of the most skin lightening active ingredients: vitamin C, resveratrol and tomato lycopene.
This strong antioxidant effect is optimized by vitamin E and olive extract, which makes the Radiant Mask a perfect cure for preventing skin aging, reducing wrinkles and fine lines and making the complexion bright again.
- 99.4% natural ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
- Handmade to guarantee freshness and maximum efficiency
This mask suits all types of skins, particularly dull and sun-damaged skins.
- Vitamine C: an antioxidant, it lightens the skin and has an anti-aging effect;
- Tomato lycopene: protects against UVs, boosts radiance.
- Resveratrol: it has a lightening effect and helps reduce age spots and slow down their formation by reducing melanin production;
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant, it has an anti-aging effect and reduces cell damage caused by exposure to UVs;
- Red clay: ideal for blotchy skin, and revives dull skin.
- Carrots hydrosol: they are regenerative and have anti-aging and anti-spots effects;
Instructions for use
Use the Radiant Mask continuously at least 3 to 4 times a week upon waking up before the morning routine, it can also be used in the evening after makeup removal.
PS: in the morning it will be very effective in fighting against free radicals generated in particular by the sun, which age and pigment the skin.
It is recommended to follow the below steps:
- Apply the mask on dry skin while avoiding the eye contour.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and proceed with your morning or evening skin care routine.
Daucus carota acqua extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Illite, Kaolinite, Glyceryl stearate se, Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil, Solanum lycopersicum fruit/leaf/stem extract, Zinc oxide, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Cucumis sativus extract, Caprylic capric triglycerides, Squalane, Tocopherol, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, Resveratrol, Cetyl alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl alcohol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hyaluronate.